Thursday, April 29, 2010

Cupcake Pebbles Rice Krispy Treats

Have you seen these????? Oh. My. Goodness. After seeing another blog post about these and then again in my Family Fun magazine, I thought, hmmmmm.... let's give these a try! So, if you're looking for a vamped up, oh so delicious, new and improved rice krispy treat, give these a try! You'll use the whole 11 oz box, 3 Tbsp. of butter, and a bag of marshmallows to make a delicious snack the whole family will devour! As if you don't know how to make rice krispy treats by heart, here's what I do. Melt my butter in the microwave, then add the bag of marshmallows and heat for 2 minutes. Stir, stir, stir. Add in the whole box of Cupcake Pebbles and stir some more. Then transfer to my greased 9X13 dish and WAH-LAH! The blog post I saw said to put them in cupcake wrappers and then top with frosting, like a real cupcake, and top with sprinkles. I think I'll be trying that next time! Seriously, you'll be the hit of the potluck if you bring these to share!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh my Heather! Me & my kiddos made these...gobbled them up and the last time I went to the store the cupcake pebbles were on sale so I bought 2 boxes to make some more! Yum-O! Thanks for sharing!
Jodi Eisenmann