Friday, June 17, 2011

TGIF- Let's PARTY!

Weekends...
Time most party planners have been preparing for ALL week long...
I would love to start sharing your hard work & wonderful parties on my blog on Fridays, so if you have a party you would like to submit, please e-mail me at Queenieh@aol.com
First up...
An ADORABLE Winnie the Pooh Party!
I'm pretty sure that Rebecca of Faith Family Home Friends blog and I would be instant BFF's if Arkansas and Illinois weren't so far apart!  Her sweet, gentle spirit and her ability to put together gorgeous parties for her family and friends is amazing.  Just check it out...

 How stinkin' cute is her little girl?
 LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this 
cake made by Rebecca's sister!

 What would a party outdoors be without a snow cone machine??
I heart snow cones!


 Party favors included honey flavored rock suckers, Pooh ear headbands, vintage Pooh sacks filled with treats, and homemade HONEY BUTTER for the grown-ups to take home.  YUM!


Such a cute family!
Thank you Rebecca, my sweet blogger BFF, for letting me feature your sweet little girl's Winnie the Pooh party!  It was amazing and I look forward to your future events!
Too see more photos from this super cute party you can check out Rebecca's blog HERE.
Don't forget... if you want your party featured, just shoot me an e-mail!!!  :)  XOXO

No comments: