Sunday, April 24, 2011

Kinley Turns ONE!!!

 

My stinkin' cute niece, Kinley, turned ONE this weekend!
She's a little Easter baby!
I had the pleasure of helping out some with her party. 
Mainly these little pretties...



I made white and chocolate cupcakes and topped them with pink buttercream frosting.
These cupcakes were YUMMY, if I do say so myself.  Super moist and fluffy!
Stay tuned to the end of this post for the super simple recipe!



My sister-in-law, Kindi, you may remember her from the Thirty-One giveaway awhile back.  She did some bartering with Thirty-One products to get Kinley's smash cake.  BARTERING is key, people!  If you can trade services to help cut costs on your parties, DO IT.





 

 {Seriously... So.Stinkin'.Cute}


Great job on the party, Kindi!  Everything was so cute!  
You and your mama are a GREAT team!


Super Moist White Cupcakes
Courtesy- Sara Banze

Ingredients:
One white cake mix - I used Pillsbury
2 C. milk (room temp)
2 egg whites (room temp)
1/4 C. oil 
1 small box vanilla pudding

Directions:
Mix together all wet ingredients.  Add cake mix and pudding and mix until combined.  Do not over mix!  Bake at 350 for 16 minutes or until they spring back when touched.  As soon as you take them out, pop them into the freezer for 15 minutes.  Top with your favorite frosting.  

YUM.